My last update on my table runner was photos of the three top blocks pieced. Well now only about a month later I've managed to finish the whole thing. The one big problem I had (and it was big) was my attempt at basting. I bought pins, but they took two weeks to get here… Continue reading Quilted Table Runner: Finished!
Tag: table runner
Table Runner Update
At the start of the month I decided to make a table runner to practice my quilting and to test out all my new quilting goodies that I got for Christmas. I also wanted to test out my poplin cotton against regular quilting cotton to make double sure it would work (instead of finding out… Continue reading Table Runner Update
You must be logged in to post a comment.